Those wishing to learn audio transcription skills. The course is also suitable for students who wish to gain the OCR examination in Audio Transcription Stage I Part 2
Word processing skills to proficient level
To achieve audio transcription skills to the OCR Audio Transcription Stage I Part 2 syllabus
- Lesson 1: Effectively operate the audio transcriber, transcribe sentences, the use of the comma, and transcribe paragraphs that include initial capitals.
- Lesson 2: Transcribe sentences displayed in double line spacing, transcribe a short report with the heading in capitals, and transcribe a business memo and a report displayed in double line spacing.
- Lesson 3: Transcribe commonly misspelled words; transcribe two business letters and a business memo.
- Lesson 4: Transcribe sentences containing similar sounding words (homophones), transcribe a report and change line spacing as instructed, and transcribe a business letter with enclosure.
- Lesson 5: Transcribe a short report containing commonly misspelled words at increased speeds, transcribe a longer report and change to single line spacing as instructed, transcribe a memo containing measurements.
- Lesson 6: Transcribe a memo with emphasised text. Transcribe two business letters.
- Know how to transcribe business documents in order to sit the OCR Audio Transcription Stage I Part 2 examination
- The flexibility and value of a self-study course designed to enable you to work at your own pace
- A personalised workbook to use as a reference guide on completion of the course
- The opportunity to gain the widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate
Word 2003 Proficient and Expert