This MCSA Certification Training Course is available in our Pitman Training Centre in Swords.
Why Choose MCSA?
- The Desktop and Server products form only part of the Windows system. An MCSA has to be able to fully manage and administer the network environment. Microsoft introduced this qualification in recognition of the fact that the MCSE programme was too advanced for what most operators required in industry as it covers the designing of the network infrastructure.
- The MCSA is currently recognised as the “Hottest Certification” and demand is anticipated to grow into the foreseeable future. Microsoft’s own research points to a 13% rise in demand year-on-year.
- For those with longer term ambitions the MCSA is well on the way to becoming an MCSE.
At the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows Professional and Server
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting tasks.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Active Directory Systems.
- Perform detailed Network Administration tasks.
Potential Job Roles:-
- Network and Server support .
- Office IT Manager.
- Network Administrator .
- Network Manager.
- The Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) credential proves that you have the skills to successfully implement, manage, and troubleshoot the ongoing needs of Microsoft Windows®–based operating environments.
- There are 2 tracks that an MCSA can take that we offer. Both require study of Windows Professional and Server and the networking infrastructure but the difference is whether you study the CompTIA elective or another Microsoft elective.
MCSA candidates are required to pass 4 exams typically:
Core exams 3
Elective exam 1
Call Pitman Training Swords today on 01 840 4075