This MCSE Certification Training Course is available in our Pitman Training Centre in Swords.
Why Choose MCSE?
- The MCSE is Microsoft’s top networking qualification and has been the aspiration of many since its introduction in the mid 1990’s. During the late 1990’s the qualification suffered from the proliferation of “Paper MSCEs” but Microsoft have toughened the exams to elevate the MCSE back to its rightful position.
- Those who achieve Microsoft’s premier certification can fully design and implement the Windows desktop and Server family products in a secure networked environment.
At the end of this course you will be able to :-
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Networks.
- Design and maintain stable and secure Microsoft Networking Solutions.
- Design, install, configure and troubleshoot Active Directory Systems.
- Perform advanced Network Administration tasks.
- Implementation of all elements in a Microsoft Network.
Potential Job Roles:-
- Network and Server support
- Office IT Manager
- Network Administrator
- Network Manager
- Systems Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- The Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) credential is the premier certification for professionals who design and implement the infrastructure for business solutions based on the Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server Systems.
- As Microsoft continually update their software and course requirements further details of what we can offer are available from our course advisors.
Exam details :-
Currently candidates are required to pass up to 7 exams to gain the MCSE certification and typically include:-
- Windows Professional Windows Server
- Designing Infrastructure Active Directory
- Security Infrastructure Implementation.
Call Pitman Training Swords today on 01 840 4075