Those who will be undertaking appraisals in a business environment in order to confirm standards and improve working relationships.
To review the performance of the employee in their current role and to establish performance standards for the next year.
- What is an Appraisal?
- The Appraiser’s Role
- The objectives and benefits of an Appraisal
- The skills required
- The Appraisee’s Role
- The preparation involved
- What an Appraisee can expect
- How an Appraisee should prepare
- The Appraisal
- Goal setting
- Giving and taking criticism
- The summary and follow up
Learn how to effectively appraise an employee in a one-day instructor led environment
A workbook to use as a reference guide on completion of the course
The opportunity to gain a Pitman Training Certificate
Effective Interpersonal Skills