Anyone who writes as part of their job but who feels they could improve their skills, or gain confidence in their writing style.
Learn the basics of grammar, spelling and punctuation as they apply to business letters. Develop the skills necessary to write letters that get results.
- Express yourself persuasively using plain English and the right tone.
- Learning the essential rules of grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Develop accuracy, brevity and clarity and ensure that the right tone and style is adopted when writing business letters.
- Ensuring the “look” of the letter is right.
- How to plan and sequence a letter effectively.
- How to produce your first draft quickly.
- Develop the skills needed to write letters in response to complaints and learn how to write letters for results.
- Workbook with exercises and individual notes to ensure that the skills learned on this course will be successfully applied in the workplace.
- Develop the ability to create clear, concise and targeted business documents for effective impact.
- The opportunity to gain the widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate
PowerPoint 2000 Proficient
Professional Receptionist Seminar
Telephone Techniques Seminar