Those who wish to learn how to provide exceptional customer care to improve sales and productivity in an instructor-led environment.
To be more aware of who your customers are and what they really want so that you can handle different situations and provide exceptional customer care.
- Who are your customers?
- What do your customers want?
- How to make Customer Care exceptional
- Customer Expectations
- How good is good enough?
- Building a positive environment
- It's in the detail - things to think about
- Active listening is better listening
- Handling Complaints
- When you were the customer
- Dealing with customer emotions
- Keeping calm
- Calming the upset customer
- Phrases likely to upset
- Getting the problem solved
- Things you would change
- Workbook with exercises and individual notes to ensure that the skills learned on this course will be successfully applied and the knowledge consolidated.
- The opportunity to gain the widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate.
Business Writing Skills Seminar
Better Business Letters Seminar
Telephone Techniques Seminar