Anyone whose role requires speaking to groups and who would like an intensive course that provides that extra dimension which gets you and your presentation remembered.
To overcome the natural fear of speaking to a group. To understand and gain the non-verbal skills all good speakers need, and develop the skills needed to write a presentation that people will remember.
- Strategies to deal with anxiety and nervousness.
- The impact and importance of non-verbal language.
- How body language influences people.
- How to make the listener feel special – as if they are the only one you are speaking to.
- The skills involved in delivering a short but effective presentation.
- Writing for the ear.
- How to make an immediate impact.
- How to answer questions afterwards.
- Achieve optimum results in delivering and writing presentations.
- Workbook with exercises and individual notes to ensure that the skills learned on this course will be successfully applied and the knowledge consolidated.
- The opportunity to gain a widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate.