Supervisors or managers who are newly appointed or who have had no formal training.
To establish or enhance your credibility as a supervisor and to help you get the results your team are capable of.
- Learning to listen properly
- How to delegate and understanding effective delegation techniques
- An introduction to induction and the training of new staff
- Getting the results you know your team are capable of
- How to motivate
- Dealing with negative attitudes
- To build a positive environment
- Understanding and developing leadership skills
- How to give and take criticism
- Increased work effectiveness for individuals through better understanding of how to perform as a manager or supervisor in the workplace.
- Workbook with exercises and individual notes to ensure that the skills learned on this course will be successfully applied in the workplace.
- The opportunity to gain a widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate.
Business Writing Skills Seminar
Time Management Seminar