All staff who would like to improve their telephone communication skills, but in particular those who use the telephone as an important part of their job.
To acquire a confident and friendly telephone manner. Develop the skills necessary to deal with awkward situations and the taking and passing on of messages in a professional manner.
- Improving communication skills
- The importance of voice and attitude
- Learning what to say and what NOT to say
- Developing effective listening skills and questioning techniques
- How to sound confident and helpful
- Understanding the customer needs
- Handling awkward situations and calls
- Taking messages, handing over and re-routing calls
- Increased work effectiveness for individuals through better understanding and application of the key responsibilities involved in this job role
- Workbook to use as a reference guide on completion of the course
- The opportunity to gain a widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate
Business Writing Skills Seminar
Better Business Letters Seminar
Professional Receptionist Seminar