Anyone who needs to learn how to manage their workload better on a day to day basis and how to turn stress from a harmful enemy into a creative tool.
To learn how to recognise and understand stress symptoms, how to reduce and avoid them and how to use healthy stress to enhance performance.
- Self awareness: understanding better how you react to stress and how prone to stress you are.
- What does stress mean: demands; constraints; supports and pressures.
- The stress balance: identify the balance between demands on us and our perceived ability to cope.
- The stress response: how our bodies naturally react to stress and working with the outcome.
- Pressure and performance: how stress affects performance levels and checking for signs of too much or too little stress.
- Personal attitude: how to improve performance through positive mental attitude.
- Stress at work.
- Time management: prioritising, effective use of time, managing tasks, relaxation, communicating, activities and interests
- Developing a personal action plan.
- Increased work effectiveness for individuals through better understanding of how to prevent and decrease stress.
- A personalised workbook with exercises, individual notes and a concise personal action plan to ensure that the skills learnt on this course will be successfully applied in the workplace.
- The opportunity to gain a widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate.
Time Management Seminar