Anyone who needs to learn how to maximise their potential at interviews.
Learn how to prepare for interviews and understand what employers are looking for. Learn about how interviews are usually conducted and gain invaluable skills for presenting your best ‘self’ at the interview.
- Understand the purpose of interviews.
- The importance of thorough preparation and the basic techniques required.
- How to present your key strengths, skills and experience to a prospective employer.
- Know how to address weakness both in preparation and in the interview.
- What to expect at the interview.
- How to give answers and ask questions that will enhance the chance of being offered the job.
- The key points of a successful interview.
- Following up the interview appropriately.
- Increasing your confidence before, during and after the interview.
- Development of a strong technique for creating your best impression at interviews and achieving successful results.
- A wide choice of training locations offering intensive tutor led personal development training.
- A personalised workbook with exercises, individual notes and a concise personal action plan to ensure that the skills learned on this course will be successfully applied when gaining an interview for a new job or promotion within your present employment.
- The opportunity to gain a widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate.
Business Writing Skills Seminar
Better Business Letters Seminar
Telephone Techniques Seminar